Waytypes of the stage
Mainly on minor roads and county roads, with certain stretches on former railway lines (though check on the state of these before heading out!). Take care at the following junctions: with the RD11 road leaving Lussac-les-Châteaux and before L’Isle-Jourdain. Signposted EV3.
Surfacing smooth: asphalt.
Link towards the city of Poitiers (17km long) via minor roads, going from Bonnes via Lavoux and Bignoux.
- Lussac-les-Châteaux train station
- Lussac-les-Châteaux: Musée de la Préhistoire
- Queaux: the remnants of Gallo-Roman baths
- Moussac: the canoeing centre
- L’Isle-Jourdain: the former SNCF train viaduct; the tree-top assault course
- St-Germain-de-Confolens: the château ruins (including the remnants of the 12th-century keep, towers from the 13th and 14th centuries and the 15th-century lords’ wing)
- Confolens: the architectural legacy around this Cité de Caractère, boasting 1,000 years of history