Mainly on minor roads and county roads, with certain stretches on former railway lines (though check on the state of these before heading out!). Take care at the following junctions: with the RD11 road leaving Lussac-les-Châteaux and before L’Isle-Jourdain. Signposted EV3.
Surfacing smooth: asphalt.
Link towards the city of Poitiers (17km long) via minor roads, going from Bonnes via Lavoux and Bignoux.
- Lussac-les-Châteaux train station
- Lussac-les-Châteaux: Musée de la Préhistoire
- Queaux: the remnants of Gallo-Roman baths
- Moussac: the canoeing centre
- L’Isle-Jourdain: the former SNCF train viaduct; the tree-top assault course
- St-Germain-de-Confolens: the château ruins (including the remnants of the 12th-century keep, towers from the 13th and 14th centuries and the 15th-century lords’ wing)
- Confolens: the architectural legacy around this Cité de Caractère, boasting 1,000 years of history