USER'S PERSONAL DATA
Access to certain contents of the scandiberique.fr website requires the user to provide us with personal data.
This information and its nature are indicated on the page of the site that contains these requests for information.
The user is informed that during his visits to the scandiberique.fr site, a cookie may be placed on his computer. A cookie does not allow the user to be identified. In general, it records information relating to the navigation of the user's computer on the site (the pages consulted, the date and time of the consultation) which may be read during subsequent visits.
The user may oppose the recording of cookies, or be warned before accepting cookies, by configuring his or her computer in the following manner:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 and above:
1. Choose the "Tools" menu, then "Internet Options".
2. Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
3. Select the desired level using the slider or click on the "Advanced" button to customise your cookie management
1. Choose the "Tools" > "Options" menu
2. Click on the "Privacy" option
3. The "Cookies" section
1. Choose "File" > "Preferences" menu
For Google Chrome:
1. Click on the spanner icon in the browser toolbar.
2. Select "Options" (Preferences on Mac and Linux, Settings on a Chromebook).
3. Select the "Advanced Options" tab.
4. Click the "Content Settings" option in the "Privacy" section.
5. In the "Content Settings" dialog box that appears, click the "Cookies" tab.
1. Choose "Preferences", then click on "Privacy" to set the cookies and website data accepted.
2. Select an option related to "Cookies and website data".