More or less following the banks of the Vienne River, going via minor roads or county roads, in the main. Take particular care at the following junctions: with the RD3 road at Bonneuil-Matours; with the RD951a at Chauvigny; and with the N147 at Lussac-les-Châteaux. Signposted EV3.
Surfacing smooth: asphalt.
- Train stations at Châtellerault and Lussac-les-Châteaux
- Châtellerault: its heritage, including industrial
- Vouneuil-sur-Vienne: the Réserve Naturelle du Pinail; the Moulin de Chitré
- Château de Touffou and its gardens
- Chauvigny: the historic medieval centre
- Civaux: the Musée Archéologique; Planète des Crocodiles
- Lussac-les-Châteaux: Musée de la Préhistoire