Exclusively on minor roads, with a steep slope taking you from Guise up to the plateau above. The main street in Origny-sur-Oise can be very busy with traffic. Signposted EV3.
Surfacing smooth: compacted tracks or asphalt.
The Scandibérique connects with the Véloroute Stevenson®, which follows the way taken by the adventurous Scottish author in 1876.
- Guise: the fortified castle; the 19th-century Familistère social housing cooperative, now a museum
- Lesquielles, a village where Matisse painted several works
- Canal de la Sambre à l’Oise and its technical constructions (locks, bridge-canals, swing bridges and dams known as rayères, these last made to regulate the supply of water to the local mills)
- The former Bohéries Abbey, where Matisse painted several works
- Chapelle de la Salette
- Macquigny: the fortified church
- Bloucard Cliff
- Lucy: the remarkable mill
- Ribemont: the place from which Enlightenment philosopher and scientist Nicolas de Condorcet hailed, and where the family castle was built.