Elevation of the stage
Waytypes of the stage
Surface of the stage
Stage along minor roads, without any particular difficulties. At St-Denis-de-Pile, you need to pass via the former railway tunnel on foot. There is a branch connecting to Coutras, 5km from the route, with its SNCF train station and other facilities. Signposted EV3.
Surfacing smooth: asphalt.
Coutras and Libourne train stations: regional TER line - Angoulême < > Bordeaux
Libourne train station: high-speed TGV line for Poitiers, Tours and Paris
- Clérac: Musée des Métiers et des Traditions populaires (on local arts and crafts); church of Saint-Vivien (11th to 15th centuries)
- Cercoux: church of Saint-Saturnin (12th to 13th centuries)
- Guîtres: Notre-Dame abbey church (11th century); Le Guicherot Fountain, an historic spring
- St-Denis-de-Pile: Romanesque church of St-Denis (12th century); suspension bridge over the Isle River
- Libourne: the historic clock tower, the Tour de l’Horloge (14th century); the Musée des Beaux-Arts et de l’Archéologie (on arts and archaeology); the Hôtel de Ville, or town hall